A day after the Allahabad High Court gave its judgement in the Ayodhya title suit, saying Hindus and Muslims are joint title holders, Home Minister P Chidambaram said the government is pleased and satisfied with the response to the Ayodhya verdict. He said the law and order situation is very peaceful across the country and that status quo will be maintained in Ayodhya for now.
“Response to Ayodhya verdict has been dignified,” said Chidambaram.
To a question whether the judgement dilutes the case relating to the demolition of Babri Masjid, the Home Minister said this judgement has nothing to do with the act that took place December 6, 1992.
“The demolition of Babri Masjid remains a criminal act and therefore yesterday’s judgement in no way interferes with that case,” he added.
The Home Minister said he expects appeals to be filed in the Supreme Court in the next few days, weeks. The government, he said, is not apprehensive about politics over Ayodhya verdict.
Write about the latest silly thing a celebrity did. If Mel Gibson just stuck his foot in his mouth again, write about it. Connect it with what you do: If you’re in customer service (who isn’t?) maybe tell folks they should always pretend they’re being recorded. You get the idea.
Answer the buttheads. Someone out there said something that ticked you off. Answer them. Don’t do it like me, though. Do it nicely – I don’t want your firing on my hands.
Mea culpa. Apologize to someone you wronged. This doesn’t have to be a pistols-at-dawn offense. For example, maybe I panned a book the first time I read it, then loved it the second time so I decided to write a second review. Or, maybe I told someone (in a nice way) that they were wrong, but it turned out I was.
Stream of consciousness. This is harder but fun. Just start writing with one thought in mind. I’ll do this with things like ‘SEO’ or ‘marketing’ or ‘purple things’. About 1/2 the time I get something really great. The other 1/2 it looks like I was freebasing cocoa powder again. A good exercise nonetheless.
Ask. Send out a Tweet: Yo, people, what should I write about today? It works amazingly well, once you tune out all the folks asking you to write about, er, inappropriate topics.
All the webmasters across the world especially those who specializes in Google SEO and Google Optimization must take note of the fact that Google has made a major change in its algorithm which has caused a major change in the way it provides ranking to different websites. As a result of this change the all the SEO Expert or SEO optimizers who want to rank their website in the Google search engine result pages need to follow a completely different SEO strategy which significantly differs from the one they have been following so far. Here we would be discussing about the new caffeine updated link building strategy.
One may have noticed a significant drop in backlink profile after the caffeine update. This is because Google has started discarding all the spammy links, which includes signature posting in forums and blog comment postings with links. Google has started treating them as spam and therefore….
Never put ads to new sites right away as Google may mark your site as “ ad farm “ and will not index the site. You should wait for a month or so to begin ad activity.
It has been seen that Google bestows high ranking to sites having multiple inbound links. The important fact is that such links must correspond to higher ranking site only.
Avoid Tips to Increase Google page rank
You will not get any benefit from any sub standard link exchange sites and more over Google will side line your site for link farming. Your inbound links must be relevant to content of website.
You can link web site with good social book marking services like del.icio.us, reddit.com, dig.com to name a few but there are many other such sites which will serve your purpose but Most of social book marking sites use rel=”nofollow” attribute which does not help increasing Page rank of website.
Google detects duplicate contents, copied content etc and never index sites which use them. It is always advisable to give relevant link and disclose the content source etc.
Always link single page with canonical URL. Always refrain from excess use of key words, over optimizing, irrelevant use of…
I have heard many business owners question whether social networking is a successful marketing tool. I am a firm believer that it is. Social networking sites offer a place for you to reach out to prospects and customers at no cost to you. They can also be a lot of fun! So how do you make social networking work for you? Here are five tips to make your efforts more successful:
1. Be where your target market is. Any successful marketing strategy starts with knowing who your target market is and where they are. There are many different social networking sites available and no one can be involved in them all. The key is to actively participate in a few networks that will give you the results you are after by allowing you to reach people who want to know about your products and services. For example, if I sell dog food, I want to find social networks that dog owners are involved in. Speaking about my dog food to a group of cat owners won’t get me anywhere!
Successful Social Networking
2. Give first. Your prospects have a lot of different options in regards to who they do business with, and they want to do business with someone they know, like and trust. Don’t start off bombarding your prospects with sales pitches. This only causes them to see you as a spammer and ignore you. Instead, share helpful information without expecting anything in return. Give tips, share helpful links and answer questions. When they decide to make a purchase, they will remember how you helped them before.
3. Make a long term commitment. Building relationships is an ongoing process. If you expect to see results quickly, you will get discouraged and give up. Make the commitment to stick with it and keep…….
1) SearchEngineLand.com- Search Engine Land is a news and information site covering search engine marketing, searching issues and the search engine industry. This site is led by journalist Danny Sullivan, who has been covering search for the past 11 years. It is published by Third Door Media, which also produces the Search Marketing Expo conference series and the Search Marketing Now webcast events.
2) Seobook.com- Launched in 2003, It is one of the oldest standing SEO sites that is still regularly updated. The site originally was designed as a blog that offered DIY SEO tips and helped sell the leading SEO ebook.
3) MattCutts.com –Matt Cutts is a qualified software engineer that works as the head of Google’s Webspam team. He is well known in the SEO community.
4) Seomoz.org – SEOmoz is the world’s most popular provider of SEO software. Their easy to use tools and tutorials make search engine optimization accessible to everyone. The powerful SEOmoz API delivers our Linkscape web crawl data to our SEO tools, Open Site Explorer and dozens of third-party applications.
Spanish Prime Minister Jose Zapatero has jokingly offered state protection for Paul, the psychic octopus, who has received death threats from German fans over his World Cup predictions.
Paul, from Aquarium Sea Life Centre in Oberhausen, Germany, had predicted the outcome of all six of Germany’s matches, including the 1-0 semi-final loss to Spain, by choosing to eat food from boxes adorned with the flags of Germany and its rivals.
Now Spain’s politicians are worried that some German fans may take their “revenge” on the octopus for their team’s exit.
“I am concerned for the octopus … I am thinking of sending him a protective team,” News.com.au quoted Zapatero, as saying.
Spanish Environment and Fisheries Minister, Elena Espinosa, suggested a moratorium on going after Paul.
“On Monday, I shall be at the European Council of Ministers and I shall be asking for…..