1) SearchEngineLand.com- Search Engine Land is a news and information site covering search engine marketing, searching issues and the search engine industry. This site is led by journalist Danny Sullivan, who has been covering search for the past 11 years. It is published by Third Door Media, which also produces the Search Marketing Expo conference series and the Search Marketing Now webcast events.
2) Seobook.com- Launched in 2003, It is one of the oldest standing SEO sites that is still regularly updated. The site originally was designed as a blog that offered DIY SEO tips and helped sell the leading SEO ebook.
3) MattCutts.com –Matt Cutts is a qualified software engineer that works as the head of Google’s Webspam team. He is well known in the SEO community.
4) Seomoz.org – SEOmoz is the world’s most popular provider of SEO software. Their easy to use tools and tutorials make search engine optimization accessible to everyone. The powerful SEOmoz API delivers our Linkscape web crawl data to our SEO tools, Open Site Explorer and dozens of third-party applications.
6) SearchEngineWatch.com- Search Engine Watch helps search professionals and interactive marketers do their jobs better. SEW is devoted to issues surrounding customers—finding them, keeping them…