1. Use .htaccess to redirect the non-www version of your website to the www version.
2. Extend the registration of your domain for at least five years.
3. Make sure that when a visitor clicks your website’s logo, they are taken back to the homepage.
4. If you think your font is too small, make it bigger!
5. Remove widgets that aren’t directly enhancing your website.
6. Include an easy to find contact link, e-mail address or phone number on every page of your website.
7. Use a CSS stylesheetto make your website printer friendly.
8. Fix or remove broken links (external and internal).
9. Add ALT tags to all of your images.
10. If your website is using frames, get rid of them!
11. If you don’t have a robots.txt file, create one.
12. Provide the same basic navigation menu on every page of your website.
13. Use the same color for links throughout your website.
14. Spell check your content.
15. Format your content so that it is easy to scan.
16. Add at least one picture to every page of your website.
17. If you don’t have an About page, create one.
18. Use your About page to show your brand’s personality.
19. Include at least three pictures on your About page.
20. If your website has pop-up windows, get rid of them!
21. Link to relevant social media profiles from your About page.
22. Add a search box near the top of your website’s layout.
25. Use dashes in filenames instead of underscores.
26. Add a link to Google Maps on your Contact page.
27. Add internal links from one piece of content to another.
28. Write a unique META description for all of your main pages.
29. Validate your source code and correct any errors.
30. If you have a link exchange page, get rid of it!